For detailed parking information, click here
While the Short North previously had a reputation for difficult parking, recent changes have mad a world of difference! This site gives loads of parking details, but the short form is that there is metered parking available on High St. in front of the salon.
There is also easy metered parking on Buttles, Hubbard, and Warren.
Most meters take both credit cards and online payment via the ParkColumbus app.
Garage parking is also available on Hubbard Ave. just east of High St (The Hubbard Garage) or on E Russell St just west of High St (The Joseph Garage). Phia Salon can validate your parking which will make the first hour $1.
If you’re looking for free options, meters are free on Sunday & specified Holidays, and parking is free to the west of Neil and north of King.
Please note: Parking directly behind the salon is permit-only, unless you are a service vehicle, you will get towed.
Many factors influence the level of our technical staff, including advanced education, experience, client satisfaction, skill, and the level of demand to get an appointment with them.
Our training level professionals (our ‘apprentice’) charge far less for services, but services may take longer as they will have their plan and work checked by an upper-level professional. While our apprentice professionals are always new to our salon, they may or may not be new to the industry. All of our apprentice professionals are (at a minimum) graduates of reputable cosmetology schools and many have some experience prior to beginning with us.
Of course, we never want budget to get in the way of someone’s hair vision! Please tell your friend to consider seeing a lower level or apprentice stylist. They could also consider breaking up their appointments over time, asking their stylist for a long term plan that works within their budget or, in some situations, they may even be able to land discounted services by acting as a hair model to help advertise the services of one of our professionals.
Yes, please call any of our salons or stop in.
We only accommodate groups through firstname.lastname@example.org !
Your personal information is not shared with any entity beyond your salon of service and our service, systems, and support provider, Phia Concept Salons.
Thank you for providing notice of cancellation or reschedule sufficient for us to make alternate arrangements for the time of your service.
With a notice of more than 3 days, we are able to book your next appointment with no cancellation premium Premiums depend on type of appointment, notice provided and whether there is a reschedule.
Standard appointment change premiums
- 2 to 3-day notice-$10.00* (or half the price of the booked service, whichever is less).
- 1 to 2-day notice-$20.00* (or half the price of the booked service, whichever is less).
- less than 1 day notice-$40.00* (or half the price of the booked service, whichever is less).
(*all standard fees are 50% less with a rebook at time of cancellation/reschedule).
Specialty appointment change premiums
(which require a deposit of 50% of the cost of the service; must rebook on cancellation/reschedule to retain any deposit).
- 2 to 3-day notice-entire deposit may be transferred to rescheduled service.
- 1 to 2-day notice-forfeit half of deposit, may be transferred to rescheduled service.
- less than 1 day notice-forfeit entire deposit.
Please note: adjustment appointments are forfeit with less than 72 hours notice of a cancellation or reschedule.
- 2 to 3 day notice = cancellation or reschedule 48 to 72 hours before appointment start time.
- 1 to 2 day notice =cancellation or reschedule 24 to 48 hours before appointment start time.
- less than one day notice = cancellation or reschedule 24 hours or fewer before appointment start time.